mercredi 15 septembre 2010

Welcome to my beauty blog

After a very long reflection, i finally decided to create my beauty blog.
I'm also having a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/litchiglace
But i didn't upload any videos for a while. It takes me so long for filming, editing, uploading,... so i decided to create a blog and give my full attention to that. I think it would be more easier to update.

Through this blog i hope i could share with you my experiences with make up, skin care products, many beauty tips and why not having new friends?!!

Also some posts would be in french as i'm a French-speaking but don't worry i would translate them in english if necessarily.

So have a nice time on my blog, feel free to comment, to write me and follow my blog!!!



ps: my mother tongue isn't english so be indulgent and please correct me when i do grammatical mistakes in English

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire