mardi 21 septembre 2010

Haul September 2010

So here the latest products i bought:



I picked up Daylong Extreme sunscreen spf 50 because in the area where i'm living it's still very sunny. So i feel the need to wear sunscreen and as i'm using vitamin A acid and glycolic acid creams my skin needs extra protection againts UV.

Many bloggers and youtubers were raving about the l'Oréal Studio Secrets anti dull skin primer so i decided to buy it (in medium). But let me tell you that this product hasn't convinced me! I put on my face this primer monday, it didn't create an glowy or luminous skin. Actually, it was exactly like i wasn't wearing any primer. My complexion was more dull than usual. Mmm strange not? A primer against dull complexion make my skin dull and ashy!! Did i picked up the wrong shade? I don't know. But the worst thing in this make up experiment was that i woke up tuesday with a cystic pimple. I  do have an acne proned skin but i don't have pimple anymore since i'm using Retin A.  For sure, i will never use this stuff again! What a waste of money. Anyway, primers as creams are personnal and depend the skin it could maybe works wonder on you. 



With flash

In the sun

I also got the Clinique Superbalance foundation in Honeyed Beige. I will do a review on it soon.
.

I bought MNY Maybelline (new brand??) highlighting gel in bronzing kiss. I just wanted to try it as it was about 2 bucks. It's super dark for me but i will use it as bronzer for contouring.

Natural light

Once it has been rubbed in

The Essence gel eyeliner in vintage style from their new collection "Denim wanted" is pretty good. It's very pigmented. Of course, i prefer my Mac blacktrack or Fraulein 38 black gel eyeliner but it's a good buy and i recommend this product for all those who want a good, pigmented and cheap black gel eyeliner.


 


As i finished my Mac Humid eyeshadow, i got a new one. This color is quite similar to my Lancôme Color Focus Montage.

Up Humid, down Montage


Hope you liked my haul!! Bisous bisous

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire