mercredi 15 septembre 2010

Review-Ecrinal strengthening gel



During ages, i over plucked my eyebrows and now i have bald spots. It's been one year that i'm trying to make them regrow. Of course, they grow back nicely but they are very thin, sparse and not bold at all.

My friend recommanded me Talika's Eyebrow lipocils. So i went to my local pharmacy to buy it but  a nice lady advised me to take Ecrinal's strengthening gel instead of the Talika's one. Plus, i've heard that this product is as effective as Talika's lipocils. I've read that on Beauté Test (a french website which contains consumers reviews of all beauty products similar to makeupalley).


Indications
Eyelashes and eyebrows that are weak, too short or too thin.

Properties
Treats lashes and eyebrows that are too short. Limits their loss and promotes their regrowth. Protects the hair shaft. Adds depth and expression to the eyes.

Instructions for use
Every evening apply the fortifying gel to the eyelashes after removing all make-up. Use like mascara. If you wish, fortify the eyebrows by brushing them, giving special attention to the base of the brows. Allow the product to work all night. In the morning remove all traces of fortifying gel with your eye make up remover. You may then apply your regular eye make up and mascara.

Key ingredients
Castor oil, horse tissue extract and silica.

Price
22.85 CHF


I'm using this product for a while now. I noticed my eyebrows are thicker and shinny. They are also darker. I avoid plucking.

 Before


After a few weeks



I will update this post in 6 weeks. If i forget please remind me.

1 commentaire: