lundi 20 septembre 2010

Review-La Roche Posay Toleriane


Finding a good moisturiser isn't easy for a person with acne problems.
I suffered from acne since my teenage. It was an horrible feeling because it seemed like it will never stop. Everytime, i went to pharmacy it was a dilemma to choose a cream: it should moisturise well not nourish otherwise it will worse my acne, not greasy but at the same time not too light,... Yes, it's a headache!
I tried many brands but no results on my skin. So i went to my dermatologist. For one year i'm using Retin A and glycolic acid creams. God, these creams just completely changed my skin. I don't have acne anymore. Plus, my scars are fading.
But the minus point with these kind of creams (which make your skin peel) is that they dry your skin. Your skin is still an acne proned skin but it's also dry. Then you have to find a good moisturiser non-comedogenic.

La Roche Posay is a french brand known for their excellent skincare and make up range. I'm a big fan of their products. I tried many of their products: body creams, make up removers, schampoos,... I never was disappointed by their stuffs.
I'm using their Toleriane moisturiser for a while now. 




Indications

Dry intolerant skin.

Properties

Its formula concentrated in La Roche-Posay thermal spring water soothes the tight, burning, pulling sensations found in intolerant skin. Its creamy texture, enriched in lipid-replenishing shea butter, intensely nourishes the skin and restores comfort. Strict formula charter, with a minimum number of ingredients to limit allergy risks. Fragrance-free, preservative-free, paraben-free. Non-comedogenic.

Results

Its creamy texture, enriched in lipid-replenishing shea butter, intensely nourishes the skin and restores comfort.

Packaging, content and use

40ml tube. Apply to the face and neck morning and evening.

Price

28 CHF

My opinion

It's probably the best moisturiser i've ever used!
After applying this cream, my skin is so soft and not greasy at all which is perfect for my oily skin. Usually this kind of rich creams let skin greasy and cause more pimples. But this cream brings moisturising and nourishment that the skin needs without worsing acne. My skin doesn't feel tight or dry at all.
The texture is so smooth. It works wonder as base for make up.
It doesn't contain any perfume, parabens or silicons so it's good for my sensitive skin. 

I also use it as an eyecream sometimes when i'm too lazy or can't find my usual eyecream. 
Since i'm using this cream i find my skin more glowy but what works for me may not work for you. 




Disclaimer: I wasn't send these products for free, I wasn't paid to blog about them and I am not affiliated with the brand. This is my honest opinion!!! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire